Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Back to School Fish Glyph

One of my favorite parts about the first week of school is the "fun" stuff we get to do. Between art activities, getting to know you's, and getting to know the school tours, we can relax a little more than most days. 

An activity I especially enjoy is making glyphs. It gives students an opportunity to really express themselves and who they are without having to get up and speak in front of their peers. It takes some pressure off while still letting me know who they are. 

My next door neighbor teacher and I created this Fish Glyph a few years ago. They're adorable hanging on bulletin boards in the hall or in the classroom. Check it out HERE!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/teaching-fifth-in-the-fort

 

No comments:

Post a Comment